Name: Katelyn Irene MacMullen
Birthdate: June 27, 1995
Hometown: Valencia, CA
Katelyn MacMullen was born and raised in Valencia, CA. She began her career as a child doing acting and modeling until she was twelve. At age thirteen her family moved to Reno, and it wasn’t until her second year of college she decided to get back into acting. She packed up and moved back to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career. She soon began doing commercials for AT&T and Volkswagon along with a role on an episode of Sin City Saints. The horror film The Row later followed where she played Laura Townsend and in late 2018 Katelyn made her debut in the contract role of Willow Tait on ABC’s General Hospital.
- Has three brothers, one older and two younger
- Worked a lot for Disney as a kid
- Did her GH screen test with Chad Duell (Michael) and second screen test with Josh Swickard (Chase)
- Studied nutritional science at the University of Nevada
- Hobbies include reading, cooking, hiking and camping
- Favorite television shows include New Girl and GLOW
- A member of Playhouse West
- Loves to travel
- Top 3 Handbag Essentials are chapstick, headphones and snacks.